1. From 14.00 BST on 6th March 2023 until 17.00 BST on 31st May 2023 (“Prize Draw Period”), Wilkinson Sword UK Limited ("the Promoter") will be offering the chance to win one prize of £1,000 to help with the cost of living crisis.
ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY:
2. To enter the Prize Draw, all entrants must at the time of entering be a UK resident aged 18 or over. This Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families, agents or any other third party or person professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
3. In entering the Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by all terms and conditions and all entry instructions.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Max one prize per person. There will only be one (1) winner
6. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must post a photograph on one of the following social channels: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #Barberstylechallenge and #promotion before the end of the Prize Draw Period. The post must be publicly accessible so that the Promoter can actually see it.
7. Max one entry into the Prize Draw per person.
8. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that he or she and/or any other third-party who appears in or is identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry and any information connected to the entry in the Prize Draw and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. Entrant further warrants and represents that his or her submission will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights and/or interests of any third party or give rise to any claims for payment whatsoever. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw
9. There will be one (1) grand prize-winner who will be randomly selected from all entrants by an independent third party within one week of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
10. The grand prize-winner will receive a prize fund of £1,000
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the case of any prize unavailability.
12. The prize is redeemable by the winner only.
13. Full details about the prize will be provided to the winner once they have been notified that they have won. The prize cannot be transferred, refunded, exchanged or amended.
14. To the fullest extent permissible by law, except for liability arising from fraud or from death or personal injury caused by negligence the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained by any entrants as a result of participation in the promotion or use of the prizes. The Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of any third parties associated with the promotion and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. The Promoter will not be liable for failure or delay in delivery or performance of their obligations under these terms and conditions in the event of any unforeseen cause beyond its control.
15. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, but if a winner fails to claim the prize within 14 days of this notification, he or she will forfeit the prize and a re-selection will be made.
16. The prize winner will be notified on social media via the channel that they used to enter the Prize Draw.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the names of the Prize Draw winners for any promotional activities or marketing communications, without any compensation to the winners.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Social Free Prize Draw, Wilkinson Sword, Sword House, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6DG within 10 weeks of the end of the Prize Draw Period within 10 weeks of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
20. The Promoter respects your privacy and will use the personal information provided to:
a. identify qualifying entrants;
b. randomly select one (1) winner
c. contact the winner to notify them and arrange for fulfilment of their prize
d. administer the Prize Draw.
It is in the Promoter’s legitimate interest to process your personal data in order to run this Prize Draw and distribute the prize. The Promoter may email you regarding the Prize Draw where it has legitimate interest to do so, for example, for the purpose of confirming the details of the prize and how to claim it.
By entering this Prize Draw you do not consent to receiving marketing communications. The Promoter will not contact you unless you have previous signed up to marketing communications via another channel.
21. The Promoter will keep your information for the duration of the Prize Draw Period and up to a maximum of 3 months from the end of the Prize Draw Period.
23. Entrants agree that the Promoter can re-post, re-tweet, publicise and otherwise use the photograph or other content provided by you in participating in the Prize Draw (with or without any accompanying comments and information like your handle and profile pic). You agree that we can do that via the same platform(s) that you posted or shared the photograph or other content, as well as via other social networks and digital marketing platforms that we use, and on our websites for as long as we deem appropriate.
24. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prizes which may have been won if it believes that an entrant has not complied with these Terms and Conditions and reserves the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary.
25. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries delayed or not received due to technical problems. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion. Entrants are responsible for all internet connection costs charged by their service provider. If they do not pay the bill, they should seek permission from the person who does.
26. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter or Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this Prize Draw and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Prize Draw. All information you provide when you enter the Prize Draw is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Promoter: Wilkinson Sword UK Limited whose registered address is: Sword House, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6DG. . VAT Number: GB209129127. company registration number is 00029311
© 2022 Edgewell Personal Care UK. Privacy and Cookies.